Welcome to the W.T.F. meme. BPD in OKC decided to jump into the deep end of the meme pool. This three day (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) meme is quite the undertaking. She does a great job with it.
1) I keep hearing about some cell phone game called “Angry Birds.” I’ve never played it, but I do know what it’s like to deal with angry birds in my office’s parking garage. Those things will viciously dive at your head. What do you think makes birds so angry? They’re part of the mob. I ain’t no stool pigeon. I ain’t singing like a canary.
2) You’ve been asked to house-sit for someone (a friend, coworker, family member, whomever else it may be). Do you go snooping throughout the house or do you totally respect their privacy? I’d never snoop. I would however sell all of their jewelry and electronics.
3) You turn on the news on your television and see the home you grew up in (or spent a large chuck of your childhood in) going down in flames. Are you sad that the house is on fire or happy that the house will no longer be standing? What kind of fucker would want their old home to burn down?
4) Do you eat Oreos by taking them apart and licking out the cream first or do you bite right in? Do you dunk them in milk? All time great meme question. Blow me.
6) You and your significant other are out on a date at a fancy restaurant. The waitress brings your bill, and it’s $75, but you notice that the waitress forgot to add the $16 dessert that you ordered to the bill. Do you go ahead and just pay the $75 or be honest and say that she forgot to add in the dessert? A person is only the sum of their integrity and morality. I tell the lady.
7) Are you a “fix-it-yourself” or a “call-somebody-to-fix-it” type of person? I don’t even go to the grocery store or do my own laundry. I call!
8) HeroBuilders.com, a company that produces many political themed dolls has released now-ex-Congressman Anthony Weiner dolls — one has anatomically correct genitals while the other has the freakish no-genitals look. Both are dressed in a gym shirt and shorts with a label that reads “Tweet This.” If a
company made a doll in your likeness, would you want it to be anatomically correct or not? Why anyone would call a doll as having “freakish no-genitals look” is WAY beyond me. Did you buy your kids dolls with big schlongs?
9) If you found an unmarked suitcase full of cash in the middle of the street, what would you do? I’d like to think I’d do the right thing. By which I mean, spend the cash quickly. Yea, I know. Life is full of inconsistencies.
10) It’s the middle of the night and you start getting text messages from an unknown number. The first says, “Hey sexy. Im thinkin about you. Whatcha wearin?” When you don’t respond, several texts follow. Do you 1) shut off your phone, 2) text back saying they have the wrong number, or 3) play along for a bit and screw with the person? Someone said that I answer this meme at times with anger, that is not true. When a meme author asks “play along for a bit and screw with the person” as a possibility or if you’d screw the waitress for the dessert when it would probably come out of her pay, then they are living on a different planet. I just try to point it out. Whether the meme author likes me or not, just doesn’t matter to me. Also, when I have authored memes I am never bothered if someone says we ask a stupid question. If you actually ask people to participate, you get what you pay for.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.
Whether you are ready or not.
Same time. Same blog.