> Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off a blog known as blogger and blog named PT-LawMom. It is not her first trip to this rodeo, we’ve victimized her once before, in August 2008. Since it’s long we will do it in parts. She does not say where she ripped it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. So let’s go!
Cheers to All of Us Thieves!
|I narrowed it down to two.|
Who was the last person you went shopping with? The French twins. Have I ever mentioned them? We’re very close. They always want me to go shopping. I always say “no”. But last time it was, “Would you help us pick out stuff from Victoria’s Secret?” I could not say “no” to that.
42. What is something you need to go shopping for? Groceries. It’s hard because I don’t really cook. I even started using online delivery. I’m still bad at it.
|The three of us at Yankee Stadium in ’08.|
43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives? First, middle and last. I am a “Jr.” My dad is Sr. and my son Ben is the III. He and his wife had a daughter two weeks ago. Had she been a boy, she would have been the IV. The funny thing is that we all think our real names suck. It’s about family and generations connecting, I think. But, Bud suits me as Ben does my son.
45. Are you rich? I almost changed this question. You may not realize this, but I actually rewrite a lot of questions. Usually for being stupid (example: “What was the last thing you ate?” from this week.) or having been asked a million times. Anyway, I left this question because I wanted to see how many would say, “Not rich in money. Rich in SO much else”.
46. If you could spend one intimate night with a celebrity, no questions asked, never to see them again, who would it be? Jill Hennessy. I mean, we do have a past, but still I miss her. She promised after she had those brats, I mean kids, she’d return to me.
|Bud WTIT 2010 Pic|
48. What famous person do you look like? Feel free to use this facial match program by clicking here. Show us at least the celeb photo.
|The late anchorman for ABC, Peter Jennings|
49. What is the most daring thing you’ve done recently? I was told by my neurosurgeon that he would have to cut into my neck and remove a bone spur, remove disc fragments and put a bone and screws to hold the bone in. I thought, “Holy fucking shit!” but I’ve been having severe pain for over a year. I merely said, “Schedule it.” We’re doing it Friday. Rather daring, no?
50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail? This fucking question got by me. Whoever wrote this fucker originally must have asked just women to do it. But it is a fucking riot that it’s still in the meme.
51. Which sex scandal of the last decade bothers you the most? Johnny Edwards. His wife wasn’t dying fast enough for him. So he got a girlfriend and knocked her up, all while running for freakin’ president. Class act.
52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison? My cousin Notso Weiser.
53. What are your plans (or what have you done) for this weekend? Today is Old Timers Day at Yankee Stadium. I haven’t watched one in years because Cox decided we didn’t need the Yes (Yankee’s) Network. Then this year, AT&T offered our area cheaper cable with the Yes Network. While I was arranging to switch, Cox announced that they were giving us Yes. So I’m psyched to see it.
54. Have you ever woken up and not known where you were? No, but I have woken up and thought, “Who the hell is this naked woman?”
55. What were you doing at midnight last night?? Having a threesome. Kinda a noisy question, if you ask me. I was going to write, “I’ve got a fifty on that Harriet will respond to this question by saying she was sleeping” which I thought was funny until I went to read her meme and realized that I read it last night. So, I am too dumb to live. And when I read my comment, I was thinking, “That was rude.” I should never read and comment on posts at midnight when I am “under the influence.” So, a big SORRY to my friend Harriet.
56. Last restaurant you went to? Yesterday I had breakfast at my favorite diner. It’s called Country Diner.
57. How many hours did you sleep for last night? At least 10.
60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle? Does taking them off and putting them back on count? I thought not. Then my response is no.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return Wednesday.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.