Welcome to the W.T.F. meme. BPD in OKC decided to jump into the deep end of the meme pool. This three day (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) meme is quite the undertaking. She does a great job with it.
1) If your life was a TV game show,
what current show or type of show would best reflect the life you’ve lived? Jeopardy. And not because I’ve great knowledge or could be a big winner, but rather because I live on the edge. I often say that I get all the exercise that I need by simply pushing my luck.
2) We all know the story of Freaky Friday (two people change places and live in the other person’s body for a day or two). If you could become any member of your family for just one day, who would you become? No. In a “I am talking about” way of “all of us knowing the [fucking] story”.
3) The current issue of Redbook magazine talks about how to handle your children walking in on you having sex. … Did you ever hear your parents or *shudder* walk in on them having sex? What happened once they found out that you overheard it or saw them? Did they talk to you about it or just pretend it didn’t happen? No. God, I’m feeling awkward. I mean, this has never even ONCE crossed my mind. I imagine those players who admit to this will immediately and ever after need therapy.
4) On opposite end of the spectrum, one of my ex-boyfriends once got a gun pulled on him when he was caught having sex with a hunter’s teenage daughter. Did anyone ever catch you during a sexual activity? Never by a hunter. But in my experience, husbands can be a bit pesky and unruly to deal with.
5) My father, an art teacher and professional artist, always said that the most beautiful people in the world usually have symmetrical faces. If beauty is mostly based on bilateral symmetry, why do you think most hairstyles are asymmetrical? Should anyone be shocked that I don’t agree with her father’s premise? I feel as though someone dropped me back in the world of Lola’s madness. (And if you possibly have read this blog long enough to understand that reference, THANK YOU.) Which loosely translated means I don’t buy your dad’s view. Which makes it tougher to explain the hairstyle shit. It also doesn’t make me right.
6) Would you eat a bowl of live crickets for $10,000? How big a bowl?
8) Tell me about one of your totally useless possessions and how you came to own it, and don’t try to tell me you don’t have at least one useless item
because we all have ’em. Bossy, aren’t we? I’ll go with my parking board. In my complex I have an assigned parking spot. However guest parking is both closer and tends not to be car to car. A board was dropped several years ago in my “preferred” spot. I have, and people who know about this have rescued my board from being tossed. It’s worthless, but it has “marked my space” for six years.
9) If farting was a career, my younger brother could seriously be a billionaire. What is a “skill” you naturally possess that you wish you could make a living doing? What the fuck is it with you WTF memes and “fart jokes”? Truly, if it has nuance, it is lost on me.
10) If your significant other created a scavenger hunt for your birthday during which you had to drive around town and gather clues to locate your gift, would you find it romantic or annoying? Annoying. By lots.
11) The circus is in my town this weekend. If you joined the circus, what act would you most want to perform? I’m up on the tightrope,one sides hate and one is hope. It’s a circus game with you and me.
I’m up on the tightwire, linked by life and the funeral pyre.
But the tophat on my head is all you see.
12) What do you think would happen if it really did rain cats and dogs? I know I’d be in heaven if it happened, but what about you? Really? And what would become of these millions of homeless domestic animals? What do I think would happen? Chaos?
13) Today (June 24) is “UFO Day.” The first documented UFO sighting was on this day. Do you believe in life on other planets? Yes. The odds are on my side. I don’t really believe in UFOs. I did, truly. Then we all got camcorders in our phones. Nothing goes unnoticed. No sightings, no UFOs.