Welcome to the W.T.F. meme. BPD in OKC decided to jump into the deep end of the meme pool. This three day (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) meme is quite the undertaking. She does a great job with it.
1) It seems like a ton of restaurants have started having savory salads that include fruit (strawberries, mandarin oranges, grapes, apples, etc.) along with lettuce or some other leafy veggie. Frankly, I don’t think fruit and veggies should mix on my plate, but apparently not everyone agrees with me. What is your take on salads with fruit? I think that if you have time to ponder this type of problem that your life is in pretty good shape.
2) I like to play this little game with myself (and sometimes friends) where I make up stories in my head about someone’s secret sexual fetishes based on the way they look and my initial opinion of them. I once made the assumption that a certain female coworker was into dominatrix stuff and my theory just recently got confirmed, much to my disgust. If I were to meet you in person, what kind of fetish do you think I’d assume you’d be into? Blowjobs. It’s probably the tee shirt that will be the clue.
3) A former coworker recently told me that he always wished he had the ability to stop time so he could do it during a company wide meeting and arrange all the bosses into a crazy orgy and when he un-stopped time they’d be caught in compromising positions. What would you do if you could stop time? Your former co-worker is a fucking moron. But I am not surprised that if you have time to worry about fruit and veggies touching inappropriately, he has the right to fantasize even bigger nonsense. Oh, yea. The question. I’d stop the wars and feed the children. Sorry, fans. No orgies here.
4) On an episode of “The Big Bang Theory,” the character of Sheldon breaks into an arcade and plays in the ball pit for a while, which looks like a ton of fun to me. If you were locked in an arcade for a night and could act like a carefree child, what games would you play or what activities would you do? Back in the day we had the old Asteroid game at the nightclub where I entertained. I played it so often that I once had a perfect score. It would be interesting to see after all these years later, how I would do.
6) I came home from work last Friday night to find a massive crime scene at the drug dealer’s house across the street. As I was trying to drive into my driveway, I saw two police officers throw a very tall, large man onto the ground, put handcuffs on him, and drag him to a police car. It was like an episode of “COPS” in front of me. Have you ever witnessed someone getting arrested? (Or, have you ever been arrested yourself?) I’m really not surprised here. Once you outed these fuckers last week in this increasingly popular meme, they were doomed.
7) Food-eating challenges intrigue me (and apparently fans of the TV shows “Man vs. Food” and “Outrageous Food”). A local hot dog place will give you free hot dogs if you can eat 25 or more in an hour. I so think I could do it. Have you ever taken part in some sort of food eating contest or challenge? I so would not do it. I never heard of the fucking shows. It must be me. But I HATED Wife Swap. My ex watched what seemed to be the same episode of Swap over and over. But eating contests? Beam me up. No intelligent life here, Scotty. I’d rather watch a Wife Swap marathon.
8) Flash mobs seem to be happening everywhere all the time. What do you think is the appeal of being in a flash mob? This is a phenomenon I simply do not understand. It is demonstrating the power of social media. In the Arab countries seeking democratic reform, it is used as a way to surprise and fight.
9) My younger brother disturbingly nicknamed my breasts “Pedro” and “Sanchez” one day; why they’re named after Mexican men I don’t know. Have you ever nicknamed a body part, of your own or someone else’s? Really? No wonder you play the sexual fantasy guess-their-weirdness game.
10) Since I started my current job, I’ve met a lot of women who are shoe-obsessed. Apparently there’s a difference between wearing shoes and loving shoes. Why do you think some women feel the need to own up to 100 or more pairs of shoes? Why do you think they will pay hundreds of dollars on a single pair? Calling Carrie Bradshaw!
11) Would you pose completely naked for a magazine for $10,000? In a moment. But who’d want to see it and why would be the million dollar question.
12) If I walked into your home at this exact moment, what would I see? Is it neat and clean, is
it mostly clean with just a few things out of place, or is it like my house which always looks like a tornado went through? I am all grown up. I put shit away. It would apparently be nothing like your abode.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.
Whether you are ready or not.
Same time. Same blog. Peace.