Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off a blog known as blogger and blog named PT-LawMom. It is not her first trip to this rodeo, we’ve victimized her once before, in August 2008. Since it’s long we will do it in parts. She does not say where she ripped it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. So let’s go!
Cheers to All of Us Thieves!
21. Have you ever had a garage sale? No. When I’ve owned a garage, I’ve kept it with the house.
22. What color is your cell phone? Black.
23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? Smirnoff. Shaken not stirred.
24. Are you happy right now? I’m not awake yet. Can I get back to you?
25. Who came over to your house last? A woman looking for some guy named “Don”. We had a terrific night. I mean until Don showed up the next day. You probably haven’t noticed but I’m pretty good at deferring the bull shit.
27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? No, but then again I am the oldest.
28. What is your favorite key on your key chain? This is an all time great meme question.
30. What is in your pocket? Nothing. I’m just happy to see you.
31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife? You assume we all have got one? I’m SO ashamed not to have a significant other.
33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear? Not yet. But the day’s young.
34. What’s something fun you did today? I just got up you fucker. Pay attention!
35. What is your favorite aisle at Target? Another gem. Sorry, I don’t do stores. I do Amazon. No aisles.
37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? A naked picture of your mom. BTW: She needs to shave.
39. What kind of milk do you drink? 1%. Are you sending me some?
40. What are you going to do after this? Today is Father’s Day. I think I’m going to go bother him. He’s 85 and one of my best friends.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.