>Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. What is the craziest thing you’ve done in the last Year? Six months ago I was lost and could not find my way. But thanks to the all new WTIT exclusive Spirit and Awareness DVD, I am now a new and very improved person. The DVD, now available from WTIT.net for $39.99 plus S&H. It has totally changed my life. I am now fucking saved.
2. What is something that you’ve lost recently? Her name was Sheila. She knocked on my door. I lost my breath because of her beauty. She asked if I were Don. I took a shot and said, “From Match.com?” She nodded. I nodded. I invited her in and asked what she drank. She smiled and stated. “Silly, you asked me
that last night.” At that moment I noticed her broach that said across it “Beringer”. I said, “Of course. White Zin.” Before she finished the bottle, we were naked. Oh, what a night. As we left, my neighbor Don walked by. I said “Hey Don”. She looked strangely at me, “Was that who I was suppose to meet? I mean when you told me ‘Bud’ was short for ‘Don’ I thought something was up.” She ran off to meet Don. I never saw her again. Don stopped by and asked if he could borrow what was left of my White Zin. I had give it to him. I asked, “No hard feelings?” He said that he doesn’t even do Match.com. “We must have another neighbor named Don,” he offered.
3. Where does your patience suffer the most? Reading my incredibly long and nonsensical responses to memes.
4. Have you ever reread a book? I have trouble reading it the first time, so no.
5. What is a TV show that you absolutely HATE to miss? American Idol.
6. How old do you wish you were? I think I’m cool at being 259. It’s a lot of years to repeat if I said something like, 22.
8. Do you believe that opposites attract? Yes. They call it “69”.
9. Who was the last person that made you laugh? The guy who knocked on my door a couple of minutes ago. He said, “I’m Big Bad Don. Someone said that my Match.com date spent last night with you.” This dude was huge. I couldn’t help but crack up. Then I recovered and I said, “That’s ridiculous. Do you know Don from 54C? He just borrowed my White Zin.” He mumbled something about this happening a lot to him and went off. I phoned my friend Don in 54C and suggested taking her to the movies. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his Band doing
Native American Classical Sonnets .
Join us for Sunday Stealing!