Welcome to the W.T.F. meme. BPD in OKC decided to jump into the deep end of the meme pool. This three day (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) meme is quite the undertaking. She does a great job with it.
|Wanted drug dealer? Really?|
1) You turn on your TV and see a report on the news that your best friend has been arrested for illegal drug trafficking. Are you surprised? I never would have thought that of Jill Hennessy.
2) You find out one of your family members is releasing a tell-all book about your family. Are you worried about what secrets he/she might reveal about you? You’d be nuts not to be. But why someone would think anyone would read a book about my family is really the bigger question.
3) What was the last thing you bought totally on impulse? Poster frames. My ex had put most of my posters in frames. I completed the assignment.
4) Remember the story of “The Prince and the Pauper?” There’s a movie coming out this summer called “Monte Carlo” which is based on the same basic concept. (A girl played by Selena Gomez and her two friends use their savings for a trip to Paris, which turns out to be a big disaster. Selena’s character is mistaken for a British heiress. She pretends to be heiress so that the girls can have a dream vacation.) If this happened to you, would you fess up to not being the heiress or ride the wave of fake fame for a while? Princes get outrageous groupies. I’d ride the fucking wave.
5) When I was in kindergarten and first grade, my school used balloon “alphabet people” to teach us the letters. I’m not sure how effective it really was at teaching me the letters, but I still remember the cheesy balloons to this day. Do you remember how you learned the alphabet? Yes. I sang the fucker.
6) You’re stuck at home by yourself so sick that you don’t want to get up off the couch. There is an all-day marathon on TV that you decide to watch to pass the time. What show is the marathon of? NCIS. I did not get into the show until last season. I’d love to catch up.
8) I recently found myself in the middle of a conversation on a co-worker’s very public Facebook wall about the music I like to have playing while I have sex. What are a few songs that would be on your making love playlist? Just because you post this personal shit does not mean I have to. That said, I used to have a “romantic” playlist on my iPod. It’s not a terrible idea.
9) Yesterday my cousin walked into her living room and found her two young daughters covered head-to-toe in scotch tape. When she asked what they were doing, they said they were “fixing” themselves. What is one thing you wish you could fix with tape? My surround sound stereo system. My guess is that even the worthless Geek Squad has a better shot.
10) Financial expert Dave Ramsey often asks, “What would your bank account say about you?” If I took a peak at your bank statement, what would I see? Are you a penny-pincher? Do you eat at Taco Bell way too often? These our strange choices. Am I a penny-pincher? No. I do eat at Taco Bell occasionally. I do find even that as “way too often”.
11) This Sunday is Father’s Day, and everyone keeps talking about the positive things their dads did. Well, my father was a horrible man, so I’m sick of all the positivity. Tell me two negative
things (and a couple positive things, if you insist) about your father. My dad is one of my best friends. He taught us long before MLK, Jr. to not judge a man by the color of his skin but rather by the strength of his character. My dad was a bit non-involved in our upbringing. Over the last decade or so, he has learned about some crazy shit our mom did to us. He was upset and said, “I never knew”. We respond, “We know. But you should have.” That’s all we’ve got for a Thursday. Now I gotta get dad a gift.
at the Tape Radio Blog.
We hope we’ve made a valuable
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back, either way.
Same time. Same blog.