Welcome to the W.T.F. meme. BPD in OKC decided to jump into the deep end of the meme pool. This three day (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) meme is quite the undertaking. She does a great job with it.
1) My neighbor once asked me if I was pregnant after I had just gained some weight. She was so embarrassed about her mistake that she didn’t speak to me for a year. Have you ever accidentally asked if a woman was pregnant when she wasn’t? No, but then again I am not a fucktard. You talk about a mistake that is easy to avoid. But then again, are you positive that you weren’t a prego?
2) Several parents’ organizations have spoken out about teenage “sexting.” Do you think the members of the parents’ organizations do it themselves? Do you think they text sexy messages or photos to their significant others? Are they just concerned parents or do you think they’re hypocrites? Shit, being a hypocrite is part of parenting. For instance, while you might consume alcohol, you’d still go ballistic catching your 16 year-old drinking. Sexting. Holy shit. You gotta get a life. Who wrote this question, Anthony Weiner?
3) Your phone rings, and it’s your local newspaper calling to get an exclusive interview with you. What happened (or what did you do) to get them to want to interview you? I’d hope it was because of the impact WTIT: The Blog has on the blogosphere. Or, they’re doing a thing on guys who do twins.
4) Do you follow recipes when you cook or are you an improviser in the kitchen? (My boyfriend likes to throw random things into dishes, like the time he was cooking steak for us and put several packets of Taco Bell sauce into the marinade.) I thought he thought Taco Bell sauce was conceited. He is such a flip flop artist.
5) Self-serve frozen yogurt places (Orange Leaf, Peach Wave, and Fresh Berry, just to name a few) have completely overtaken my area. They normally have about 10 types of frozen yogurt and up to 50 types of toppings. Pretend you’re eating at one. What types of frozen yogurt and toppings do you get? Can’t swing a dead cat in OKC without hitting a yogart shop? Gees. Here I can’t remember even seeing one in a decade. I hate yogart.
6) June is National Accordion Awareness Month. How crazy is it that they have an awareness month for accordions? What do you want people to be aware of? Threesomes.
7) I live across the street from drug dealers who scare the living hell out of me. If you were to decide you suddenly want to try an illegal drug, do you know where you would go to purchase the drug? I’d go across the street from your house.
8) You’ve won a $500 gift card to Walmart, Target, KMart, or any other megastore of your choosing. What is the first thing you purchase? I’d love a Sony Vaio computer. I miss my old one SO much. Now it would cost close to $1500, but for a third off I’d be all in.
9) NBC’s new show “Love Bites” talked about “the list” in its premiere episode. “The list” is a list of celebrities you’re allowed to sleep with if you ever get a chance, and it does not count as cheating toward your significant other. Who would be your top 5 celebrities on your list? Jill Hennessy, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Julia Roberts and Carrie Underwood.
10) OK, let’s switch that around. Say you and your significant other have created lists of celebrities you’re allowed to sleep with if you get the chance. Your partner spots the #1 person on his/her list and sleeps with the person, which is totally OK by the rules of “the list.” Do you think you could actually handle it? Of course not. But now that really isn’t the point, is it? I was with an ex-wife once when the opportunity to kiss Bonnie Raitt occurred. Trust me, I kissed her. I was in the dog house for a week, but it was well worth it. I imagine if I had had sex with her in front of the mrs. I would have been in the dog house a wee bit longer.
We should be Thunking.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.
Whether you are ready or not.
Same time. Same blog. Peace.