Welcome to the very first day of the W.T.F. BPD in OKC decided to jump into the deep end of the meme pool. This three day (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) meme is quite the undertaking. We wish her luck. In our most supportive meme way we are aboard. At least for today.
1) I’ve noticed that several memes decided to close down in recent months. Why do you think so many memes come and go? Mostly we’ve got sick of having to write them. We did Wednesday Wickedness for almost a year. Rock ‘n Roll Fridays died along with my last relationship. We only helped on Thunks. But we stopped that because it really needed Berleen’s humor. We’re glad she’s back and as silly as ever. We are still producing the most popular weekend memes, Saturday 9 & Stealing. So mostly, we just got tired. We are thrilled you are trying a new meme. We hope multiple days don’t burn you out the way it did for us. (I still don’t know why Judd didn’t invite me to that party. Damn avatar.)
2) When it comes to doing laundry, why are washers also called “washing machines,” but dryers are never called “drying machines?” I want to start a revolution in which everyone starts using the term “drying machine” instead of dryer. Who’s with me? Anyone else who has too much time on their hands.
3) Are there any brand or charity slogans that really annoy you? My boyfriend gets angry at K-LOVE radio for saying they play
“positive and encouraging” music because sometimes he says he just doesn’t want to be positive or be encouraged. What slogan really gets under your skin? I’m loving it. Cuz I am not.
4) What does the inside of your refrigerator look like right now? Is it well stocked or bare? Is there a cat hidden inside? Feel free to share a photo if you feel so inclined. The magnets my ex didn’t leave with. I’m not saying she took anything (that I know of…), but she had a shitload of those magnets. We can see the fridge again. Wow. It’s cream colored. Who knew?
6) If a vampire, a werewolf, and a zombie were in a fight to the death, who do you think would be the last to survive? We did not say everyone needs this particular sillyness to escape.
7) Do you read while you’re on the toilet at your home? What do you read? No and why would you give a shit? Whoops. Sorry for the pun.
8) You’re still on the toilet at your house. (Apparently you had too much Mexican food to eat at lunch.) Is the door open or closed? No. I am NOT still on the toilet.
9) A man recently died after he crashed his motorcycle into a donkey that was in the middle of a road. What an ass was that donkey?? If you could die in a way of your choosing, how would you die? “Peacefully in my sleep” is not an option. Over exhaustion during an orgy sounds about right.
11) It seems like there are more bank robberies this year than ever before. An Oklahoma City bank was robbed recently by people wearing pantyhose over their faces, and the local media nicknamed them the “Pantyhose Posse.” If you were to rob a bank, what would you use as a disguise and how would you want the media to nickname you? You’re gonna do this three times a week? Holy moly, Jodi!
12) What is the most unusual book on your bookshelf (or on your desk or on your floor or anywhere else you may keep your books)? They still write books? Wow.
13) What is your current Facebook status? No cheating. You must copy & paste your current status. (You can use your most recent tweet from Twitter or status from Myspace if you don’t have a Facebook) No, I really mustn’t. Nice try, though.
14) People who work Monday through Friday often refer to Wednesday as “hump day,” but those of us who don’t work that type of schedule have different “hump days.” What is your hump day? Wednesday. Because I do fucking work.
15) What do you see when you look at this ink blot? (If you want to look at it bigger, just click on it) An ink blot. Nice start! (seriously) Good luck with your undertaking. The hardest part is getting regular players. But, you’ve done all of it right.
We should be Thunking.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.
Whether you are ready or not.
Same time. Same blog. Peace.