>Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. What was the best thing that happened to you this week? The twins are thrilled I’m single again. They hated the sneaking around we had to do. Tonight I’ve been invited to watch “Deep Throat 76”. Then we shall see what pops up.
The worst? The long awaiting tests I was going to do today got postponed. Talk about sucking moose.
2. What’s the best thing someone’s done for you (recently or not so recently)? My family has been very supportive of both my health crisis and recent exit of the one I had called “my lady”.
3. What’s the best thing about your job? I do God’s work. I keep the citizens of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts safe from sobriety. And I make my own hours. It’s like being in business for myself.
4. What’s the best new website you’ve found? The Philosophy of KLo. I think she’s one of the best writers of the blogosphere. We’ve chatted a bit recently and she’s very nice.
Worst? The Love Life of Linda Lovelace. I’m as much of a fan of blowjobs as the next guy. But really, the same woman with over a thousand guys? I lost it at about twenty-five.
Worst? Hey, you JUST told me about this thing you call “books”. Geez. Give a fellow a minute.
6. What’s the best movie you’ve seen? It’s a tie between When Harry Met Sally and Notting Hill. And yes, you are freaked that I like romantic comedies. Blow me.
Worst? Any of the computer generated Star Wars films. Did they hire robots to act in them?
7. What’s the best meal you’ve had? About a decade ago a lady took me to the finest steakhouse on our first date. I met her at a singles dance. She was elegant and
beautiful. I finally mustered the courage of interrupting her and her another woman talking. I said, “I am sorry for interrupting, I tried to wait for you two to take a break. But you are the most beautiful woman here. I’m going to ask you to dance very soon.” She looked stunned as I turned and went back to the bar. Minutes later I saw her and a guy starting to go the dance floor. I was crushed. How could she do this? She stopped and obviously asked the guy to wait. She walked all the way to me and said, “He’s an old friend. I’m yours for the rest of the evening.” We did not have a long relationship, but it was memorable.
8. What’s the best holiday? Any one that I see my kids on is aces.
Worst? Easter. What is the fucking point? It’s hard to think that even a Christian would buy “arisen” crap.
Worst? Coping with the ever increasing pain that I suffered from a fall a year and a half ago. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his Band doing
Pat Boone’s Greatest Hits.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!