> Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and friend known as Cat. She authors the blog Sweet Memes. It’s long, so we will do it in parts. She explains the she from here. No, we don’t get that part either. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! So let’s go!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
31. What is your absolute favorite dessert? I don’t usually do sweets. So I’ll have what she’s having. But hold the banana.
32. What can someone do to make you smile, no matter what? They can tell me Paul Ryan isn’t a very dangerous man or that Sarah Palin would make a good president.
33. What do the hip people think of you? They tell me I’m okay for a guy who is 259 years-old.
|Lindsay with me on vacation.|
34. What was the last gift you bought someone? I bought a Barbie for my granddaughter. I had spaced that Lindsay turned five today. Luckily, my daughter Heather called me yesterday to talk about the party she was having for some of Lindsay’s friends and their parents. I had to confess because as we spoke I checked out Lindsay’s Amazon wish list. Lindsay’s was empty. So, I ‘fessed up. Heather said she really wanted an African American Barbie. So, I overnighted it and she will get it on her birthday. Wow. That was close.
36. How many spouses would be about right? Zero. Lovers? I usually find two or three about right.
37. What would you say was the most embarrassing moment of your life? Those things just happen in my dreams. I hate forgetting people. I have a facebook friend from college who sent me an email about us going to this wicked party our freshman year. I said “yes” to friend him. I have NO idea who he is.
38. Have you ever donate money to charity? Like most people, I find that I am my favorite charity.
40. Would you ever dump the one you’re with for someone who makes an obvious play and is MUCH hotter? Of course. I am a very shallow guy.
41. Have you ever disowned one of your relatives? No. They usually disown me.
43. Did you ever consider becoming a teacher? I never thought I did. But about ten years ago I was a sub for practically the entire school year. I left in May 2000 to take the position I held in marketing a Fortune 500 company. Ironically, I started doing God’s work (I sell alcohol to liquor stores) in May, also. It was 2004, I just began my eighth year at my company.
45. Would you ever try fasting for a whole week? Only if there was a HUGE payoff at the end.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.