>Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. It’s Spring, grilling begins! If you plan a picnic, do you bow out if it rains? Of course not. We played football regardless of the weather! Time to man up.
2. Do you prefer food grilled on a charcoal or gas grill? Charcoal for taste, but gas for ease of use.
3. We’re at the first grilling picnic. What’s your meat order? Porterhouse. Rare. With ‘shrooms and a loaded.
4. What side dishes do you want? Chopped salad, corn on the cob and Jill Hennessy.
5. Now, where do prefer to eat: at the picnic table or inside? Bugs? I hate ’em. Screened porch or dining room, anywhere without insects.
6. You were asked to bring a dish. What do you bring? Potato salad. I can buy that easily. Or the hookers, easy to buy as well. It depends on what kind of dish that you are looking for.
9. Does it bother you to have citronella candles burning if you are eating or cooking outside? Getting eating alive by bugs is far worse. I’d rather eat inside no matter where the fuck I cooked the meat. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his Band doing
Warm Ups and Orchestrlàtech
Join us for Sunday Stealing!