> On Thursday WTIT: The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. We all thought it had ended and it is great that it’s back!
1. Do you know how to french braid? No. But I know twins that do.
2. Two guys are walking down the street. One drops his hat and reaches down to pick it up, the other kicks him in the ass. Do you laugh? No. I take a video of it and put it on you tube.
3. You wake up one morning and dogs are meowing and cats are meowing – what are fish, elephants and crocodiles doing? Having threesomes.
5. You find yourself stranded on a deserted island. Soon you find a laptop with a lifelong battery & internet connection, then you find a cave with an endless supply of food and a spring of fresh water. A cruise ship comes along to save you – do you get on it? No shit, Sherlock. I’d stay for food and a laptop? No French twins? No threesomes? I think someone has been married WAY too long.
7. I offer you a pie… the most delicious pie you have ever seen. You either have to eat the entire thing in one sitting or allow me to slam it into your face, which do you choose? Just how can a pie be delicious by just being seen? Slam it, baby.
8. Are you a pen stealer? Are you the Pen Police? Your turn.
10. Sometimes you just have to tap your foot to your favorite song – which tv series season finale are you watching? I was SO looking forward to Idol. I’ll still watch it, but with James gone, there will be NO thrill. I’ll watch House, too. Peace, bros.