> Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and friend known as Cat. She authors the blog Sweet Memes. It’s long, so we will do it in parts. She explains the she from here. No, we don’t get that part either. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! So let’s go!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
16. What was the last thing you did that was totally selfish, yet you feel no guilt? I spent Thursday night with Johnnie Walker. He and his son were flying out of town at 1 AM. His son was getting out of work (His job is fifteen minutes away from my place) at 12 PM. The Hartford airport is only fifteen minutes from my place, too. I made him watch the Yankee game until American Idol came on. He is a Red Sox Nation kinda guy. James Durbin tossed over Hailey? Please. Welcome to an all country Scotty Vs Lauren final.
17. Tell us about a film fave of yours that we probably have not seen. The Sure Thing is an early Rob Reiner film. It was a remake of It Happened One Night. The dialogue and the acting of John Cusack, Daphne Zuniga were brilliant. It is a funny ass film that hits all the right notes.
18. When was the last time you kissed someone that you shouldn’t have on the lips? Shouldn’t have according to who? I generally don’t regret kissing someone.
19. When was the last time you cooked something for someone not in your family? That would have been for my ex-girlfriend. I do a great breakfast and grill meat very well.
21. When was the last time you just wanted to be invisible? Everyone knows that only Claude Rains could do that.
22. When was the last time you got a gift you absolutely hated? Hate is a strong word. But I really dislike sweaters.
23. When was the last time you got into a physical fight? (If NEVER, let us know about a time that you got close to a fight.) At a stag party a guy who employed the groom’s father came up to me and pushed me and said “Your father-in-law is an asshole.” I pointed my father-in-law out, and said “Work it out with him.” He pushed me and said “I said that your father-in-law is an asshole.” This guy was at least 15 years my senior. I said, “Push me again and I will knock you into next week.” He pushed. I threw one punch that knocked him out. But I had forgot that over half of the 250 guys there were his employees. It might have gotten ugly if my brother, his friends and my WTIT DJs weren’t with me. They surrounded me. Everyone calmed down and the party continued. Then the stripper decided that she was scared to go out there. I went into her dressing room to tell her it was all over and that I would see to it that no guy would mess with her. All the while we were talking (say fifteen minutes) she was completely naked. Boy, did I wish that I was single at that moment.
25. When was the last time you were under some serious stress? This week was as stressful a week as I have ever known.
26. When was the last time you watched your favorite movie? Probably the first week the ex moved in. We did a lot of “Show you mine then show me yours” in a movie kind of way.
28. What would you rather do: shower or bathe with that celebrity that you are crushing on? Bathe with Jill Hennessy.
30. What would you say is your favorite hobby? Writing comedy. Although, you would not know that from this fucking post.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.