>Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Where were you when you found out the bin Laden was killed? How did you find out? I was having dinner en el desnudo with Jennifer Lopez. I love it when Marc’s out of town. Good times.
2. One of your best friends turns out to be saying hurtful and untrue things behind your back. What would you do? Sleep with his wife. Unless I was already doing her anyway. In that event, I usually boink the sister.
3. You instantly become a star. What is it that made you one? Probably that video that she promised NOBODY would ever see, made its way to youtube.
5. Where is your favorite place to eat out? At the Y. I know. It’s old and it’s stupid. Perfect!
6. Are there any current (that began before 2010) television shows out there that you’ve watched regularly from the very beginning? So this is the way people chat on your home world?
7. When is it time to just let it (‘it’ can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do? Apparently it’s Wednesday evening at 5.
8. Pimentos– in Olives? Useless decorative effect? …or something you maybe enjoy? …and is there something you can only stare at and wonder about at the snack bar? An olive snack bar? Really? Waiter, check!
9. Why do you think we as a civilization can’t seem to get along with one another? Is this a meme or a thesis? We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his Band doing
Abbey Road, side 2.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!