> Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Doug Spencer from the blog Songs of Innocence and of Experience. Doug does not credit where he got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. So let’s go!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? Forget you.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? War is over, if you want it.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you? I’m sick and tired of hearing things from uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocrites. All I want is some truth.
5. Could you fall in love with your best friend? When you’ve done it right, you do.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? Blessed? I have no idea how something is “blessed”. You are on the wrong fucking blog.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love? 3 days, 21 hours and 33 seconds.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do? I’d show up on her door naked. It always works. Okay, except for those pesky arrests.
9. If you’d like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be? Jill Hennessy.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time? Completely happy and financially secure.
12. What’s your fear? I have nothing to fear but fear itself.
14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Take a pain pill.
15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship? It is not my usually style. So, yes.
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done? Hardly. I’m not a fucking moron.
18. What are your three most important expectations in love? Why would I only have three? In my experience the lesser the expectations, the lesser the disappointments.