> Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Doug Spencer from the blog Songs of Innocence and of Experience. Doug does not credit where he got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. So let’s go!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with. Kathy. We were trying to conserve water?
2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin’ extra points?) I’ve got too many favorites. I’ll go with a Beatles tee, just to move on.
4. Do you plan what to wear the next day? I’m a guy. We just plan on wearing clothes.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why? Sore. My back is way out of kilter. But I’ve had seven back surgeries. It goes with the territory. I am always in pain, but I really am lucky that it doesn’t get this bad too often.
7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having. It involved dancing girls. Go figure.
8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today? I just found out that I will. Kathy and I are heading to the house her dad lived in (where Kathy was raised. She’s owned the house for half a decade or longer). So guys are coming by for some of the furniture. That’s the primary reason that I am going. She’s a tad hesitant of meeting strangers without me present.
10. Can you think of a meme question that’s never been asked? Describe in detail your first threesome.
12. Are you overly emotional? Dolphins don’t make me cry, so no.
13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick? Sgt. Pepper.
15. Do you like your car? It’s brand new. It’s my first totally brand new car since 1987. It’s a mocha colored 2011 Chevy Malibu.
16. Do you like yourself? Usually. I am a pretty decent guy.
17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen? Yes. You’d have to come away with great stories. Plus, you gotta love the goddesses. I mean except for the “their total lack of respect for themselves or women in general” part.
19. Are (or were) your parents strict? I thought so at the time. Looking back, they really weren’t.
20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or…) would be like? If I said “no” would anyone believe me? That’s what I thought…
21. I say cottage cheese. You say: What the fuck?
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Huey Lewis, Mark Lindsay and Bonnie Raitt come to mind. But I only kissed Bonnie. Whatever ex I was with wasn’t pleased, since she got to watch it. She said she would’ve been cooler with it if their was less tongue involved. Go fucking figure.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Just Kathy’s smile.
25. What countries have you visited? England, Canada, St. Martin, Aruba, The Bahamas and North Carolina. I know that North Carolina is part of this country. But really, should it?
26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you’ve regretted? If yes, do tell. I called an ex-girlfriend once. She said that she was surprised to hear from me. I said that I had been thinking about her. She responded that my timing wasn’t so good. I asked why. She stated, “I’m getting married today.” So I asked if we could get together sometime after the honeymoon.
28. Bacon or sausage? Sausage. But I love both.
29. How long have you had a cell-phone? Off and on since the early 80s. My first was what they called a “car phone” and it was mounted in mar car. I owned a chain of video stores and needed to always be reachable.
31. Who is the craziest meme host? Berleen by far.
32. Who invented chop sticks? 筷子
34. Are you too forgiving? No.
36. Tell us about your best friend. Harvey Wallbanger is like a brother to me. Besides from the being a WTIT DJ part, he can always be counted on. The most interesting part is how we met. He was an ex of my girlfriend back in 1991. I met him at a club my GF and I went to. She and I only lasted a year. Harvey has been around for twenty. It’s his birthday today. Happy, happy, Harvey!
38. What was the last thing that you cried about? It was when I found out my neighbor Jeff had passed away. He was only 62. You can read my tribute to him here.
39. What was the last question you asked? How to spell french providential furniture.
41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be? I’m thinking WTIT Tape Radio. But, I’m guessing everyone will say that.
42. How would your best friend describe you? That I’m a class act.
44. Ever walked into a glass door? Never on purpose.
45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to? There is a certain red nightgown that I really like.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes. I raised four kids. In those days, spanking was considered a necessary part of raising kids.
48. What was the last CD you bought? Something for the Rest of Us by the Goo Goo Dolls.
49. Do looks matter to you? In a woman? Yes. I’m so shallow, I know.
50. Could you ever forgive a liar? Forgive yes. Trust again? Not so much.
51. What’s the hardest bill to pay every month? I’d say they all equally suck moose.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. I wear a headset and listen to WTIT Comedy on my iPod as I drift.
54. Can you handle the truth? Incredibly better than lies.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Probably, yes.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? As often as it rings.
58. What celeb would you like to come home to? Jennifer Lopez, since I’ve already used Jill in a response.
61. Where was your facebook picture taken? At the 1896 House in the Berkshires.
62. Can you waltz? Yes. It doesn’t come up a lot, truth be told.
63. Do you have a job? Yes. I do God’s work.
64. What was the most recent thing you stole? I cleared out a bank vault on Friday. Just keep it ‘tween us, ‘kay?
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Probably when the husband came home.