Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. What is the most “down and out” that you’ve ever been? There was that one night when the twins were not home.
2. Do you believe there is only one “right” religion? Only if “none of the above” is the “right religion”.
3. If you could get back in touch with one person you’ve lost touch with, who would it be and why?
|From the 1970 photo shoot.|
There isn’t really anyone that comes to mind. I recently said to Johnnie Walker that I’d love to get the original five WTIT jocks back for a show. He laughed. He asked when was the last time Bouncing Billy taped. I responded 1985. He said “And Killer Joe?” I said 1974. So, I think his point might have been that it will never happen. And honestly, the group that’s been around since the 90s is the best. (EDITORS NOTE: Johnnie was somewhat right. But in 2013 Billy would rejoin the group. And because of this Galloping Gary returned as a surprise for a night. So on that night in July of 2014, four of the original five recorded. Gypsy was invited, but could not come. Rock Rolling was the fifth that night.)
4. Has anyone ever held the key to your heart, but did not know it? No one knows anything that I don’t want to disclose. So, perhaps. I usually play a decent hand of poker.
5. If your lover cheated on you and profusely apologized, might you accept them back into your life? Before or after the body was found?
6. Have you ever gone to work/school drunk or stoned? If yes, do tell. Whoa, dude. What was that? Oh. What was I saying? Right. At the job when I originally met my lady Kathy in the 70’s (Disco DJ extraordinaire) they wanted me to drink.
7. Who is your favorite relative? The stupidest meme question this decade.
9. Tell us of one thing you used to do that you are not proud of. Sleeping with an ex-girlfriends’ sisters. It was SO immature. My bad. I think that’s why some of my relationships didn’t work out. So women are so fussy. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his
Brass Bonanza Womanizers.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!