Cheers to all of us thieves!
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Warner. You wouldn’t see this in a Disney cartoon.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? I’m a Animal Planet and Nat Geo junkie. I find lion society by far the most interesting. So to the lions I’d run.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? Not in general, no. But with the right woman, I am. It’s easy to be romantic with my lady.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? Sex.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? Freedom of religion. But, that’s easy for me to say.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? Blow me. I ain’t giving up either.
84. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? Upon further review, I’ll go with the Woodpecker.
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: Right-winged Republicans.
87. What was the last thing you paid for? The strippers at Kathy’s dad’s funeral. (This was a standing joke. Jack was a member of so many civic organizations and the military that scheduling each group at the service was very tough. So I kept saying “Schedule them after the 11 year-old Boy Scout but before the strippers.”)
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? Those naked pics of your mom? Nope. They didn’t do a thing for me.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class…dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? Aren’t there more fucking choices? Dancing in a gym class? Really?
91. In Star Trek people ‘beam’ back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person’s memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? Bite me. I mean I’m as much a Trekkie as the next guy, but it’s just a fucking TV show.
92. What insects are you afraid of? The South African Gongerling Triple-Play Spiders.
94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? Probably the all white outfit that I wore during the photo shoot of the first group shots of WTIT in 1970. I wore it occasionally until someone told me that I looked like the Good Humor man.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? Steak. I’m not a sweets guy.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? No. But only because I’m not fucktardian.
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? How did this slip past me? No number and an even more fucktardian question?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? During sex.
100. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? God, I’m glad we weren’t doing all 5,000 questions.