>Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Do you listen to music at work, and if so, do you use a mp3 player, play it through your office computer, or do you listen to it collectively via a separate radio you keep nearby? As you might recall, I do God’s work selling alcohol to the liquor stores of Western Massachusetts. So, I do not have an office. I listen to music in my car. When not using my iPod to listen, my current fave radio station is Alt Nation on Sirius XM.
2. Tell us something about people that you absolutely hate. Bull shit. Such as Donald Trump (on Today) giving his take on Obama’s birth certificate. At this point after all that “birther movement” crap has been debunked? Really? That’s why he wants to be president? And even worse, was Meredith Vieira not challenging him during the interview leading to Brian Williams allowing the asshole’s interview to take time on Nightly News was unbelievable.
3. What is something someone has done that you’d like the world to know about? WTIT. I always thought that the journal aspect of friends telling the stories of their lives would lead to recognition of some sort. But, I never thought that it would happen in my lifetime. But thanks to the WTIT.net, facebook and this blog, hundreds of thousands of people are very aware of the Tape Radio station known as WTIT. So, perhaps at some point the story will be told.
5. How did you come up with the title of your blog? I didn’t. When my son James put the WTIT.net website together he created this blog. I asked him, “Why?”. He stated that he thought I’d find a use for it. Go figure.
6. Tell us about the one who got away. They all get away eventually, no? There are a handful of women that I still have great affection for, but past is past. I’m with the right woman now and that is all that really matters.
7. Have you ever had a big birthday party? Yes. My sister through me a party when I hit “the big one” ten years ago. And yes, that means that I will hit another “big one” this year.
8. What was the biggest bash you’ve ever attended? When I worked at WTIC-FM we had an annual Halloween bash. Close to a thousand people attended. It was neither enjoyable other than the costumes. Those were awesome.
9. With my kids and an always changing life, I find myself sometimes unable to focus! Do you have that problem, too? Not because of my kids. They are grown and doing fine. I do however seem to have what some would describe as “senior moments”. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his
Funeral Stripper Review.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!