>Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
2. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? The WTIT Studio is far enough. Now which DJs are with me will spark different elements to my humor and creativity.
4. Name 3 fads from your teenage years. Sex, drugs and Rock ‘n Roll.
6. What’s your oldest possession? My WTIT Tapes. They go back to 1967.
7. Do you have any phobias? I thought it was memes. I always tried to keep The Blog from just doing memes. A few week’s ago I was going to change it back to what this blog had been. But then I realized that I had nothing more to write. Or more to the point, I had not the energy to find yet another readership base. So here we are. I found my mojo.
8. This is pretty much the start of Spring (regardless of the snow in the east this week!); what’s on your to-do list for the next few weeks to transition away from this long Winter we’ve been having? I don’t do “to-do lists”. They are depressing. Oh, and this fucking question was even longer than winter.
9. Which of the 50 states in the U.S. would you rather die than live in? West Virginia. It’s the kissin’ cousins thing. We’re back with Stealing. GO UCONN!
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his
Marching Naked Dancers.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!