Cheers to all of us thieves!
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? My brother. He woke me at 4 AM to let me know I could have the bed ’cause he was heading back to Boston. We stayed at my dad’s watching UConn in the Elite Eight. Needless to say, I drove home as well upon awaking.
27. Do you have a lot to learn? Not about funeral services. There’s still an opening if you wanna speak between the boyscout who looks like a girl and the strippers.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be? Invent the next big thing in social media, hire someone to watch my money and then travel with my lady.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Great sex and a fabulous friendship.
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing? Watch anyone I love get sick. Three times worth.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? Peace.
34. What does each decade make you think of: The fifties have Elvis, the sixties gave us The Beatles, the seventies brought us Led Zeppelin, the eighties brought U2, the nineties ignited Green Day and the last decade we listened to all of them all over again. Ta-da!
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? US and Bill Mayer.
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? To Obama I would say three wars are three too many. Get you shit together.
38. What’s your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? A TV channel? How 20th Century. I watch Tivo shows that I recorded late night.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? Disney had villains? Wow. Who knew?
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? No. They are WAY too much like the military for my liking.
43. What does your name mean? I’m going out on a limb here, but I think I was named after a Great American Beer.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? Space to see T’Pol.
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
I’m using one or two. So sue me.
Meat: Lady Gaga.
Different: Kathy’s job.
Deserve: Ketel One.
White: 7 Dwarfs.
Magic: Olivia Newton-John.
Clash: Should I Stay So Do You Blow.
Pulp: Fiction .
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? John Lennon.
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? I love When Harry Met Sally and Notting Hill the best but The Sure Thing is REALLY close.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? Sorry, I took the stairs.
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved? My life was saved once in a medical sense. You have no idea how you’d face death until you actually do.