> On Thursday WTIT: The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. We all thought it had ended and it is great that it’s back!
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of falling snow and the number four thousand eight hundred seventy three.
1. Would you try a dog food flavored jelly bean? What about skunk spray or vomit flavored? Hide your kids, people. Berleen’s been partying with Charlie Sheen.
2. Are any keys on your keyboard worn off? Yes. The “k” “c” “u” & “f”. I’ve got no clue why.
3. Why are the lids on coffins nail/locked/sealed? Are we afraid they are going to get out? You’re not sure they are sealed, are you?
5. Where is the strangest place you are ever fallen asleep? My neighbors bed. Man, when her husband got home he was not the least bit understanding. Why he didn’t buy the “my bed is at the cleaners” excuse is anybody’s guess.
6. A doctor walks up to you and says “I will change anything you want… big or small… doesn’t matter how much it costs, I’ll do it for free!” What do you have him fix or change on your body? This is the question that everyone will explain how perfect they are “as is.” Oh, me? I’m perfect as is. Too.
9. You are walking down the sidewalk on a city street and you see a little girl, about 3 or 4 years old, she asks you if you can tie her shoe for her. What do you do? Call the police. You can never be too sure about them terrorists.
11. Did/do you have any marriage deal breakers? Marriage is a deal breaker all by itself. Trust me on this.