Cheers to all of us thieves!
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? I’m a bastard, I’m a lover, I’m a child, I’m a father, I’m a sinner, I’m a saint. (And yes, I know that is more than three. Sue me.)
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time). Before college, I hated them all. During college, I loved them all.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? I’m not looking to change a thing. I am with the woman I love who is my partner, both in crime and in life. I find my job both challenging and rewarding. My kids, grandkids and family are doing well. Other than the place in which we are living, things are as good as it gets. I appreciate how lucky I am.
7. What stage of life are you in right now? The good one.
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? I’d like to say thank you on behalf of the group and ourselves and I hope we’ve passed the audition.
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? I’m Into Something Good.
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? Why, do I look like Steven Seagal to you?
13. Does time really heal all wounds? No. Some acts are unforgivable.
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Worse than both is responding to a meme question that is incredibly stupid.
16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents? My dad is one of my best friends. My relationship with my mom is a tad more complicated, but we get along well.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up? A DJ. Surprised?
20. Have you ever been given a second chance? Yes. And a third, fourth, fifth, etc.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? Blow me.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? That would depend of the decision. There are very few absolutes in life.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? I had a staph infection where the pain was so bad that I was on they highest dose of Oxycontin and Percocet allowed.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? The “spill your guts” question. Tempting, but I will pass.