>Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Have you ever felt that you were “made” for someone or some purpose? Yes, the moment I met the French twins.
2. What do you do when you have a problem that you can’t do anything about it? I fall to the ground, screaming, crying and kick my feet. Just as most intelligent folk would.
3. If marijuana were to be legalized, do you think it should be taxed? It will. Sin taxes are always huge.
4. What is one thing you should never do on a first date? Never keep your clothes on.
6. Is tomorrow going to be a good day? I guess that would depend on the Stealing meme, no?
7. Anything fabulous happen to you last night? Kathy and I celebrated our anniversary by returning to the restaurant where we had our first date. It was a fabulous evening.
8. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring? This question is too fucking long to answer.
9. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach? December 31, 1999. Man that Y2K thing was nerve racking. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his
Marching Marionette Warriors.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!