On Thursday WTIT: The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. We all thought it had ended and it is great that it’s back!
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of melting snow and the number 456.
4. Have you ever sneaked..snuck…snucked…what is the right word? into a movie? Yes. Deep Throat. No, seriously, I never have. I switched movies, once. One of those newer Star Wars films could not have sucked more. I think I switched to Scent of a Woman.
3. Déjà vu; meaning “already seen”, is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined. Thoughts on what it is? Have you experienced it? This meme is not only a blast, but it’s educational! Yes, when I met Kathy I thought I’d met her before. Oops. That’s doesn’t count, because I met her when she was 17. But, I’ve had it.
2. Stick it to me, baby. What is the last bumper sticker you saw and why do you remember it? Kathy has a KROQ (LA rock station) sticker on her car. I used to always have a sticker from whatever station I was working for. But I’ve never had a WTIT sticker. Perhaps there’s a good reason for that…
10. Ever wonder what fish think about? No. But I used dating site Plenty of Fish once for Dating Profiles.
8. If you could paint President Obama’s fingernails any color, what would it be? A bit out of my field of expertise. Where are the dirty questions? I’m better at those.
6. For the rest of your life you can eat one spice and one spice only (on whatever food you want, of course), what spice do you choose? Tabasco sauce. It’s hot.
9. If you could slide down a rainbow, which side would you slide down? The right one. Whichever that one was.
5. So a mom is suing her kids’ preschool because it failed to prepare the child for the kindergarten entrance exam… did you eat paste in preschool? No. Did you ever have an accident at kindergarten? Your turn.