>Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. St. Patrick’s Day is March 17th (Thursday). Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it? I am half Irish. No, I don’t remember if it’s the left or right half. So I will get half drunk and eat a half plate of corned beef and cabbage.
2. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for? Probably a cool million would do for and outrageous house. Yes, I’d invite you to the housewarming party.
3. One of the symbols of St. Patrick’s Day is the leprechaun. Name a celebrity that you think would look good as a leprechaun. Name a celebrity that would look ridiculous as a leprechaun. Is there any one celebrity that would make a really scary leprechaun? I think Thom would make a GREAT leprechaun. Harriet? Not so much.
4. For a prize of $1,000,000,000 you are challenged to make yourself a costume for a St. Patricks Day party. The ONLY rules are that you aren’t allow to use clothing and it has to be green. Using anything other than clothing, describe your costume to us using ANYTHING else in the house. So I’m naked? I’d just put on sunglasses, grab the French twins and go as Charlie Sheen. Winning!
5. What day of the week is your busiest? Tell us about your schedule. Today it’s Saturday 9. Tomorrow we will be Stealing. After that, it’s anybody’s guess. We are still working on it. Wait. How come Judd’s at that fucking party and not me?
6. No matter what’s going on in your life, what always makes you smile? A blowjob.
7. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why? Why? What the fuck? If I tell you that certain clothes make me comfortable, how can there be more to the story? Oh, and I’d be the one in sweats and a Beatles’ tee.
8. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play? I’d love to be Jordan’s lover on Crossing Jordan. There is something about Jill Hennessy. Have I ever mentioned that?
9. What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant. I hate trying to get something working that involves several companies. I had to get a new Tivo. Lat night I had to call my cable company to activate it, the router company to give me my password and Tivo on several other issues. Today it still is not working. If I wake the fuck up, I will start all over. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his
American Idol Gay Review!
Join us for Sunday Stealing!