Cheers to all of us thieves!
17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you? That would be my partner, Kathy. There is no other good answer. And yes. Here’s another fucking table shot.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Not anything like Kathy touched. Yowser.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? I take so many prescription drugs I actually don’t know. But if you are holding a contest with a huge prize… brb.
20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you? I prefer instant access. In general.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? This one. So much more makes sense.
22. Your worst enemy? Kahn from The Wrath of Kahn, he’s everybody’s worse enemy.
23. What is your current desktop picture? Naked dancing women. With huge ta-tas.
24. What was the last thing you said that was funny? Did you hear the one about naked dancing girls with big ta-tas?
26. Who can’t you say “no” to? Kathy. But please don’t tell her!
28. What time of day were you born? After 1AM. Just after closing time.
29. What’s your favorite number? Why? Born on the 3rd. One of 3 children born 3 years apart. My son, who is the 3rd, was born on the 3rd. I graduated both high school and college on the 3rd. So I will go with 4.
30. Where did you live in 1987? In my original hometown. I was married to the mother of my four kids. Celebrating WTIT’s 20th Anniversary. That night we had B.B., Bob, Teddy Q. Carter B., Johnnie, Cos, Greg and Bud. Rock also joined in ’87. Now he’s been with us over 20 years. Only Johnnie and I can top that.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Charlie Sheen’s attorney. Talk about winning.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Mortal men, perhaps.
33. It’s been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened? I was at a Fortune 500 utility company’s marketing meeting. When we got out, we found out. It all sucked. All we got was two pointless wars for a freakin’ decade. Thanks for reading today’s nonsense. Peace and love…