>Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Do you take a lot of medication? Yes. Between my chronic back pain and heart problems, in rough terms, lots. You did mean just prescribed, right?
2. Name one of your flaws and tell us about it. I make people up. But, I think they are real. Oops, hold that thought. The French twins are knocking on my door.
3. Have you ever won first place? If yes, tell us about your victory! My brother was the athlete in our family. He was a star. I was average, but I played all sports. One summer he was at a swim meet for the park’s swim team that we went to as kids. My cousin Willie was at a different park. He was the lifeguard. He called and said they needed a swimmer in my age group. Even though I had never competed before, I was a good swimmer. My brother got one 2nd place that day. I got four firsts.
5. Describe a time when you should have tried harder. Describe a time that you should have tried less. Your turn.
8. Name 3 things that you think are strange. This question. This meme. That hospital.
9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past 12 months? As Rosanne Rosannadanna would say, it’s
always something. I would never have
guessed that I’d fall in love and be living with that person. I met Kathy one year ago this coming Friday. Now on a totally different note, I’ve been told that Thunks might return. I won’t be part of it, but I’m really psyched. If you want it back, tell Berleen here. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his
Charlie Sheen Porn Star Review!
Join us for Sunday Stealing!