Welcome again to Stealing
which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog
. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.)
Today we ripped this meme
off a blogger named Leo
from the blog Leonine’s Journal
. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal
, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. So let’s go!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Who are you? I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? I’m a bastard, I’m a lover, I’m a child, I’m a father, I’m a sinner, I’m a saint. (And yes, I know that is more than three. Sue me.)
3. When you aren’t memes like this one what are you doing? I would be with Kathy, I’d be playing with music or watching the game. (UConn arrived at the Sweet 16 last night.)
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time). Before college, I hated them all. During college, I loved them all.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year? I need to get the WTIT Studio upgraded and up and running again. I want to get the band back together.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? I’m not looking to change a thing. I am with the woman I love who is my partner, both in crime and in life. I find my job both challenging and rewarding. My kids, grandkids and family are doing well. Other than the place in which we are living, things are as good as it gets. I appreciate how lucky I am.
7. What stage of life are you in right now? The good one.
8. Are you more child-like or childish? Those are the only fucking choices? Really.
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? I’d like to say thank you on behalf of the group and ourselves and I hope we’ve passed the audition.
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? I’m Into Something Good.
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? Why, do I look like Steven Seagal to you?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? Life is a roller coaster. Stay seated until the ride has come to a complete stop.
13. Does time really heal all wounds? No. Some acts are unforgivable.
14. How do you handle a rainy day? I can show you that when it starts to rain, everything’s the same. I can show you, I can show you. Rain, I don’t mind. Shine, the weather’s fine.
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Worse than both is responding to a meme question that is incredibly stupid.
16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents? My dad is one of my best friends. My relationship with my mom is a tad more complicated, but we get along well.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? To a fault.
18. What is the truest thing that you know? And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up? A DJ. Surprised?
20. Have you ever been given a second chance? Yes. And a third, fourth, fifth, etc.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? Blow me.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? That would depend of the decision. There are very few absolutes in life.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? I had a staph infection where the pain was so bad that I was on they highest dose of Oxycontin and Percocet allowed.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? The “spill your guts” question. Tempting, but I will pass.
25. Who have you hugged today? Kathy. It is amazing how much you go through both physically and emotionally when a parent dies. She is so strong. I wish that I could do more.
That’s it for today on
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return with Mayhem.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.