>Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
2. Who was the last band you saw live? Dennis DeYoung, The founder and lead singer of Styx.
4. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? Right. It’s not as though I talk about blowjobs and shit like that here. I am fucking so hung up. Oh lady, bend over and grab your ankles! (If you don’t mind.)
6. Tell us about the last wedding that you attended. My sister Amy is 25. (Dad’s second marriage.) She got married in August. It was a blast. My dad sang his signature song, Wonderful World. Joe Greico, a great musician (Think The Cartells) played piano. He is such a great guy and a true friend of Bernie’s.
8. What is your best skill/ability? Why? I generally have the quickest humorous retorts.
For a punchline my mind runs at hyper speed. I think my knowledge of rock music is a close second. Why wasn’t my last morning show renewed? It was called Mike and The Hunter. Gary Hunter was my DJ handle for over twenty years.
9. If someone asked a friend of yours, “Hey, what is one thing your friend is exceptional at?”, what would they say about you? Why? I have the ability to stop responding when a meme asks the same fucking question twice. Sam’s gotta get back on her fucking meds! Truly. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his
Nigerian Road Show and Choir!
Join us for Sunday Stealing!