>Welcome to Wednesday Wickedness on WTIT: The Blog. This meme appealed to us because of a twist in its concept. Each week they pick a celebrity, then dig up ten quotes from the person and asks the meme questions based on the quotes. Who would think someone would do something original? We didn’t see that coming. Let’s do it.
1. Abstinence, being faithful and correct and consistent condom use are the only ways to successfully reach everyone when discussing HIV prevention. I believe that the abstinence message alone does not solve the AIDS epidemic.
Do you think there is any realistic point of trying to teach abstinence? Bwahahaha! Only those who mentally block out their own teen sexuality could possibly think that. Or any really stupid ass fucktard.
2. And when I started to get wind of the fact that they actually liked me being around. That was humbling, because Kentucky basketball is a big deal, and I am not the biggest fan – I am just the most notorious one.
What are you a fan of (sport or non-sport)? My favorite sport is baseball. I am a lifelong Yankee fan. My favorite season is college basketball. My dad was the captain of his team at UConn. I attend more UConn games then any other sport and nothing beats college basketball’s March madness. I love the NFL, no college.
3. Both my husband and I give a lot of ourselves in what we do because that is our public lives; but in my private life, I have an intrinsic right to be left alone.
How much alone time do you need in a relationship? 1 hour, 7 minutes and 15 seconds per week.
5. I get lonely when I’m a Playstation widow.
What video games are you into? None. But since I bought Kathy a Wii for birthday, I think I’ll be starting.
6. I think it’s easy for me to connect to some people, and I don’t know if that’s the same thing as falling in love whereas before, I might have said it was.
Tell us about a time that you thought you were in love, only to find out that it was only physical attraction? Eighth grade with Sylvia Rentalot. We got naked a lot. Of course I thought it was love. But then, you won’t believe this, I found out other girls would get naked, too. In eighth grade, who knew?
7. I think that being perceptive and having interests is nothing but an asset.
How perceptive are you with new people in you meet? Not bad. I’m not like Tim Roth in Lie to Me, but I’m pretty perceptive.
8. I think that, as with marriage, you just know when it’s time to have kids.
If you have kids was it because you were ready? If not when did you decide that? You can plan those things? Wow. That explains a lot.
9. It’s up to us to take pop culture back and to express quality and dignity for both boys and girls.
What’s the best of pop culture for you in 2011? I’d be lying if I said I thought at my age of 259 that my opinion would be relevant. I just know what I like in current rock music, TV and the like. I am exposed to a lot of the current pop culture yet hove no clue what Lady Gaga and the Kardashian sisters are all about.
10. No, I don’t tolerate pressure from anyone about anything.
When was the time that someone made you feel pressured? Only when Harriet asks me to bring back Thunks. See you for Dating Profiles.