Welcome again to Stealing
which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog
. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.)
Today we ripped this meme
off a blogger Today we ripped off a blogger named
and blog named Kitty Kat 2010
. Part of this meme’s rules allows you to change a question and tag 8 people. Since get between 40 and 80 people per week, consider yourself tagged. Whether you tag 8 folks is up to you. Kitty says she was tagged by Enchanted Black
. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. So let’s go!.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up: I am in the hospital. Getting “up” at the moment probably yank my IV out. Let’s take a gander. My “roomie” left this morning. I see his empty bed. Kathy brought me my laptop and iPod. I’m listening to Steve Winwood at the moment. My newspaper and mostly empty food containers. If you could call this food. I can only eat jello, something that tastes like orange ice and some mystery broth. I passed on that.
2. How do you style your hair? With curlers and plenty of jello. Oops. Nurse! More Jello in my hair! No problem!
3. What are you wearing now? Something that passes as pj bottoms and of course, a WTIT Tape Radio tee shirt.
4. What’s your occupation?
I’m with the Internet Blog Police.
We give blogs that post tasteless shit a Google Warning. It’s so fun tarnishing someone because some redneck didn’t like my politics. You may notice I generally stay away from politics except for Sarah “Gotchu in My Gunsight” Palin. She can see the moon from her bedroom window. So she’s now an expert on astrophysics.
5. What do you hear right now? My iPod. It’s Carl Perkins and NRBQ’s Addicted to Love.
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
23 year-old hot nurse. Shhh. Don’t tell Kathy!
7. What is/was for dinner? Just clear liquid choice cuts of broth. As broth goes, well, I haven’t tried it. Yet. I don’t think I can eat food until Wednesday. As memes go I suck at it while I’m getting my next roomie. He’s passed out. Other than that, he seems like a nice fella.
8. What did you do today? Holy shit. I know, I’m the moron who picked this fucker and posted it 24 hours late. I tried to explain the importance of The Blog, my doc said, “You ain’t that crude Howard wannabe, are you?” I said “No. That’s Judd Corizan!”
9. Dog person or cat person? No third choice? I’ll see what pets this St. Elsewhere place allows. I’m thinking cattle. Perhaps that’s because I am DYING for a steak.
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to? Why the fuck would I do that? I mean really. I was born BCF, Jr. They called me “Cliff”, my middle name. At 7 I was known as “Bernie” like my dad. At 14 I picked out Bud Weiser as my DJ name for WTIT. All my friends. always called me “Bud”. My mom asked me if my family should call me “Bud” as well. I uaed several different radio names. The most popular one was Gary Hunter (or The Hunter). Kathy only knew me as Gary, so her quest to find me was rather long.
11.What he last thing that you bought? It’s Kathy’s birthday tomorrow! She’s gonna unwrap the present while we are on our cell phones.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I hear Iraq is lovely this time of year!
13. Where do you see yourself in five years? As the world’s most popular author of a blog that is really about nothing at all. Like Seinfeld without the hilarious part.
14. Where’s your birthmark? I musta missed that rule that you had to have one.
15. What are you doing this weekend? Hospital Bound by Lyman. Before he became my best bud and Harvey Wallbanger, at WTIT.
16. Which book are you reading at the moment? Another fucking joke. Waiter? Check! Oops. This place has lousy bartenders.
17. The last movie you’ve seen? Debbie Does Detroit. It actually sounded better than what you’re thinking. Debbie worked at GM as a union helper.
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
I swear you cannot make this shit up. I stole this fucker just before I realized my need to be here. I actually was about to hit “publish” when I the pain started. As always, Monday Mayhem
with my friend Harriet is tomorrow.
That’s it for today on the
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return with Mayhem.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.