Today we are asking stupid questions to the World Wide Buzz.
1. How and why does one become a modern day pirate? Head toward Somalia. Do not pass Go! Do not collect $200.
2. What would happen if a government actually balanced it’s budget? Could it actually ever happen? Sure. End the fucking stupid wars.
3. What do you think of this “Royal Wedding” stuff? It’s a bit over the top. I know that that is the point, but I don’t give a fuck.
5. What do swimsuits actually have to do with a Sports Magazine? Really? Me? What happened to Thom?
6. What is the stupidest thing you witnessed this past week? In this hospital stupid shit is in a constant state of disillusionment.
7. What is an “Ugly American”? Are they really uglier than other people? Because we really don’t care about the rest of the world. We tell them how to run their governments and then walk away.
9. Is winter (or whatever season you are in at the moment) really over? How would you even know? You wouldn’t. Next!
10. Make up a new word to replace any ‘four letter word’ and share it with us in a sentence so we can use it too. You don’t have to tell us what the ‘four letter word is’. We can guess it. Go grok yourself. It’s my lady’s birthday! Happy 32 (or 33), Kathy!