>Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official site Thursday Dating Profiles!) Let the stupidity begin!
2. My work as a psychotherapist is both rewarding and challenging. Good lead-in. Lots of folks are thinking,”If I could only date a fucking shrink!”
3. I’m intelligent yet still have so much to learn, sophisticated yet simple; dynamic, exciting, adventurous but stable; easy-going, respected, humble, patient and will fight against injustice. You got that off your Super Heroes Decoder Ring, right? I know. Lucky guess.
4. I believe two is better than one, so I’m looking for a partner who feels the same. Calling all threesome lovers!
5. Hot air ballooning, parasailing, speed boats, these are some of the things that I enjoy. Insightful. She grabbed this from her essay, “What I Did on My Summer Vacation.”
6. This not really my thing, but here it goes. I’m a pretty laid back. Things I like to do include, hanging with friends. I am willing to try new thinks. You are SO right. This is not your thing. Go “new think” yourself.
7. I am asian I was born race in the Philippines I came to the us when i was 19 yrs. old i was mired the age of 17 yrs. old i am slender. I got $5 for anyone who can decipher this shit.
8. I’m in no rush– but also don’t plan to become a serial dater. Make your own one up here, folks. I got nothing. :p
10. Most people when they first meet me, first say “Wow your tall”, I guess the second thing they notice is my curly hair. Wow, you’re tall. Love the curls. Kathy’s got Fleetwood Mac on Rock ‘n Roll Fridays tomorrow. Peace.