Welcome to Monday Mayhem!
The place where nothing matters and we can all have fun on a Monday. Every week is something different. Harriet is our host. Or hostess. Your call.
Harriet explains, “In honor of Valentines Day, today’s meme is all about the things that we love. For each prompt, name something you love.”
Monday Mayhem: The Valentines Meme
1. Name a food that you love. Buffalo wings. You know there was a time where I had no idea that buffaloes could fly.
2. Name someone that you love. Kathy. It’s VD after all. Kathy: Would you be my Valentine?
3. What kinds of ice cream do you love? And you criticize others for repeat questions? Bring back Thunks. Oh wait, they wouldn’t let us. I did try. Never mind.
4. What would you love to receive for Valentines day? A huge hug from Kathy.
5. What meal would you just love to eat for dinner? I love Kathy’s taco night. It’s not Salma Hayek, but it’s excellent.
6. What is something that you learned to love? Day trips. We’re going to the Serengeti next Saturday.
7. Tell us something that we would love.
An internet radio station. It’s about time.
8. What is your definition of love? It is not a concept to be defined. Although Charlie Sheen thinks it can be purchased.
9. What is it that you love more than anything? Blowjobs. Sorry that you asked? Music is a VERY close second.
10. Name a Monday Meme that you love. Monday Mayhem, the one I wrote.
11.Would you love to write a Monday Mayhem? Shit, I spoke too soon. Yes, I’d do it again. At least I didn’t have to make up Harriet. That is, I think I didn’t. Where is that spreadsheet?
That’s a wrap on WTIT: The Blog
for a Monday.
We always take a day off on Tuesdays.
Unless we don’t.
Same time. Same blog.