>Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. What new TV show rocks your world this year? I guess Outsourced is my favorite. The comedy is about an American whose division is outsourced to India. It is a bit off in a lot of ways, but it is very funny.
2. What is your least favorite ethnic food, and what makes it your least favorite? There is a remote village in Africa’s Dusuami Forest. The cannibals there make some very interesting dishes I am told. But, I really wouldn’t suggest going there for dinner.
4. Is there a job you would do for free, and is it your current job? I’d love to do a radio show. My last time on air was sitting in at WCCC with their mid-day host as they celebrated 30 years in the rock format. I was one of the original DJs, so I was invited back. That was five years ago.
6. Though you might not believe in it, would you like fate to exist? No. Fate requires the supposition that our actions don’t matter. I find it’s used more as an excuse for stupid behavior. Did fate require Charlie to spend $30 grand for a ‘tute and blow per night?
9. What characteristics do you despise? Bad ones. This meme was out there today, Sam. Get back on your game, damn it. (Everyone drink. Oh wait, I’m not Jack Bauer). We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
Judd Corizan and his St. Valentine’s Massacre!
Join us for Sunday Stealing!