>Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official site Thursday Dating Profiles!) Let the stupidity begin!
2. Do you like to have fun??? Then maybe you’ll like me!! Probably not. Next!
3. Looked for love in all the wrong places. So, you came to that internet cesspool that we call a dating site. Almost a good idea.
4. Click On Me …!!! Blow me.
5. I am a recently separated with one child who is four years old my son means the world to me so whoever I meet would have to be able to hit it off with him (he’s really cool). I dread the sap who tries to pass her 4 year-old son test. Yech.
6. Here’s to new beginnings and happy endings. I am ready for a happy ending. I am good at those. Then why not end before we start? You good at those, too?
8. Are you strong enough to be my lover? I’m not feeling this, so pass.
9. Active, hardworking teacher looking to meet someone whoknow how to balance work and play. I am praying you aren’t an English teacher.
10. who will fill your heart with joy of true love,who will give you a embrace when you feel down,who will make you stronger to face to this world each day,what kind of things will make you have a smile on you face from deep in your heart,I am that one I hope,I’m far from perfect but thank God created me as me! Even God can have an off day it appears. Kathy’s got The Rolling Stones on Rock ‘n Roll Fridays tomorrow. Peace.