>Welcome to Wednesday Wickedness on WTIT: The Blog. This meme appealed to us because of a twist in its concept. Each week they pick a celebrity, then dig up ten quotes from the person and asks the meme questions based on the quotes. Who would think someone would do something original? We didn’t see that coming. Let’s do it.
1. A tree’s a tree. How many more do you need to look at?
Are you concerned about mankind’s intrusion into forests and jungles? Are you concerned about the lack of quality porn films since 1982? Your turn.
2. All great change in America begins at the dinner table.
What is the biggest change that you’ve seen in your lifetime with the U.S? I never really expected that the country that we used to call “Red China” would become our banker. Go figure.
3. All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk.
Do you feel nuclear power is still the fuel of our future? No, we have got to figure out a safer and less risky fuel source. Perhaps Sarah Palin’s gasbag speeches?
4. But there are advantages to being elected President. The day after I was elected, I had my high school grades classified Top Secret.
How did you do academically in high school? I was lucky to graduate. High school was a snooze. College however was fascinating and I made Dean’s List. I was much better at broadcasting than I was at geometry.
5. Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.
How closely have you followed the uprising in Egypt? Thoughts? Very. It’s inspirational to see a people demand to be free. While we worry about the whether it becomes an Islamic state (which even as liberal as I am seems very scary) we have to let people decide their own fixes to problems and government.
6. Democracy is worth dying for, because it’s the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man.
Do you feel a political system is worth dying for? No, but I believe great sex is worth defending.
7. Don’t be afraid to see what you see.
What do you see that scares you? Sarah Palin.
8. Each generation goes further than the generation preceding it because it stands on the shoulders of that generation. You will have opportunities beyond anything we’ve ever known.
Tell us about an advance that you think we will see in our lifetimes that is not in existence. Holographic TV will make 3-D TV obsolete before it even settles in.
9. Facts are stubborn things.
What is something that most think of as a fact that does not ring true to you? Luck. I don’t believe in it. I really hate the expression that “you make your own luck”. Really? That means if things go wrong it’s your own fucking fault.
10. Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
What do you think of politicians that use religion as justification of their beliefs? No. It sucks moose. State your beliefs, but don’t claim God is running around directing you. If there were a God I’d expect he’d be busy with more important shit. See you for Dating Profiles.
The beat goes on.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.