>Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Tell us about a time that you had way too much Jose Cuervo. Someone challenged me to a Cuervo drink off. I have no idea who won.
2. Do you agree with the following statement: “The older you get, the faster time goes by.”? No. The faster time goes by, the older you get.
4. When it comes to the opposite sex, do you feel you have a grasp on ’em – or do they continue to just surprise you? Show me a man who says that he understands women and you’d be showing me a liar. Or perhaps a moron.
5. What is your home town famous for? Noah Webster lived there. His home is a museum. He wrote the dictionary. It was easy back then. After all the “thees” and “thous” there were only about one hundred words.
6. How many romantic relationships have you had? Hand me that calculator, please.
7. What’s the best concert that you’ve ever been to? There have been a ton of good ones, but I’ll go with the Paul McCartney and Wings concert in Boston. I worked security and literally watched from center stage.
9. Has a newspaper or television reporter ever interviewed you? If so, what were the circumstances and what did you think when you read or saw what you said? My last position was in marketing and I was interviewed in both TV and newspapers about energy saving products. It was for a Fortune 500 utility company and we held events at malls through the state. At each event I went through the interview process. One time I got stood up and was pissed. Though it turned there was a better news story that day. The mayor of a major city was being wire tapped for possible fraud. What the feds discovered was that he also was a child molester. He’s been in jail ever since 2002. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
Judd Corizan and his Dancing Swans!
Join us for Sunday Stealing!