>Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official site Thursday Dating Profiles!) Let the stupidity begin!
1. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. Sometimes a mouth says what is invisible to the brain.
2. I am not a righteous one, but I don’t like being judged by strangers. So if you don’t know me, don’t say anything about me unless you want me to do the same to you. I mean this in the nicest possible way: Fuck off.
3. C’mon get tapping that keyboard…. before I slip off this ‘Mortal coil’! I’m gonna sit right down and tap myself an email and make believe it came from you.
5. I want to be honest, I can write many things about me, not the person I will look at my profile want to know then wed know a little about. Clearly it is a simple request. Simple? It’s incomprehensible!
6. Sexually adventurous is big on my list. Hello threesome!
9. Someone who thinks I make his hour, day and life brighter….who thinks I’m wonderful….and for me to feel the same way. Is that too much to ask…an honest person? Yes. Anytime you have to ask if it’s “too much to ask for” it generally is.
10. Intellectually challenged…Don’t hate me because I am ugly — hate me because I am smart!!! Sorry I couldn’t get past ugly. I know. I’m rather shallow. Kathy’s got Heavy Metal Bands on Rock ‘n Roll Fridays tomorrow. Peace.