>Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. What celebrity do you think is the MOST foolish? The ones that date Paris or Lindsay. Paris and Lindsay can’t help being morons. Those who are with them choose to be.
2. What are 5 things you don’t care about? The Miami Heat starting five.
3. What ‘issue’ do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view? Not a one. You know how I am about rock and The Beatles. If someone puts them down, I say not a word. I never argue with drunks or stupid people. On the anniversary of John Lennon’s assassination someone said to me, “John is only big now because he was shot dead.” I smiled. How do you argue with that?
4. What personality do you like to listen to on the radio? I had a million over the years, but over the last twenty it’s been Mike & the Mad Dog. Since their breakup I still listen to Mike.
5. You are alone with your lover’s diary. What do you do? Make it into a movie.
7. What frustrates you? The way bloggers come and go. What happened to Sweet Cops Wife? By the end of Thursday Thunks no one knew who Kimber and Berleen even were.
8. Do you remember the first time you were on the internet? What did you do first? I remember reading it all and getting to the end of the internet.
9. What was the biggest fight you have ever had with someone? Pick a divorce. Any of them. I really have no problem with marriage, but divorce is very expensive and emotionally exhausting. We end on that cheery note. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
Judd Corizan and his Trained Airedale Hoop Jumping Dogs.
Join us for Sunday Stealing