>Welcome to Wednesday Wickedness on WTIT: The Blog. This meme appealed to us because of a twist in its concept. Each week they pick a celebrity, then dig up ten quotes from the person and asks the meme questions based on the quotes. Who would think someone would do something original? We didn’t see that coming. Let’s do it.
1. And the things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those that got there first.
When was the last time that you wanted to do something, but it was done before you got there? I thought that the French twins, my neighbors, were virgins when I met them. But it was done before I got there.
3. Back then it was nothing like today. So you’d go to the bowling alley. We bowled and you could be in the back and you could make out, you know? And you know how hot it was to make out.
When you were young and innocent, what place did you make out? Never at a bowling alley. I remember making out at both movie theaters and drive-in movies.
4. Drugs will get you out of your own way, but we lived it, and that’s dangerous. It can actually turn around on itself and steal your soul, and that’s what happened.
Were you ever tempted by something that could “steal your soul”? Daily, but I’m easily tempted. But I do not act on temptations. Not always.
5. Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.
How do you deal with sorrow? I fall to the floor kick my feet and punch the floor with my hands. Or I give out the cry first made famous by Nancy Kerrigan, “Whhhyyy?”
6. Fake it until you make it.
Did you ever have dreams of making it ion showbiz in some capacity? I wanted to be a DJ since I was 10. I spent 20 years in radio, on the air, later in sales and I exited as a Sales Manager.
7. Humility is really important because it keeps you fresh and new.
What keeps you fresh and new? Hot and wild sex, but I’m sure EVERYONE will say this.
8. I don’t mind being a grandfather.
If you are a grandparent, do you at first “mind it”? If you aren’t, how do you think that you would feel about it? No. Don’t get me wrong, I can be as vain as the next guy. I’m am not insecure about my age. It is what it is. And I look hot as hell for 259.
9. I grew up in New Hampshire. My closest neighbor was a mile away. The deer and the raccoons were my friends. So I would spend time walking through the woods, looking for the most beautiful tropical thing that can survive the winter in the woods in New Hampshire.
Do you enjoy winter where you live? No. And those are the fair weathered ones. This one sucks moose.
10. I have to get inspired by something that touches my soul, or rocks my soul.
What rocks your soul? My lady and The Beatles.
We will return with Dating Profiles.