>Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Have you ever been to Japan? If not would you like to travel there? No, I’ve never been to Japan. I’ve never been to Spain, either.
2. Have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing? I’ve played the occasional game of Hide the Salami.
3. Have you ever dated one of your best friends? I’ve had loads of women friends over the years, but I can think of only one that didn’t start as a dating thing and deciding that we’d make better friends. And that one and I never dated. So, no.
4. Have you ever kissed someone you didn’t know? Of course. More often than I could count. Really, almost every couple starts as strangers. I had only known Kathy for a couple of hours. When she drove me home from the bar we met at, we kissed. I attempted to get her to come in for a nightcap. But Lady K being the lady that she is, just smiled. I did get her number, and man did she have mine.
|James and I from last night.|
5. What feature are you most insecure about? I don’t think I’m insecure about much. I could use to shed those holiday pounds, as a photo from last night illustrated. About last night: My son James lived with me in 2006 and decided to move to San Diego to join in a rock ‘n roll band. I hadn’t seen him for two years. Last night he came over for dinner. He met Kathy, and we talked till the wee hours. He’s in the band So Long Davey and we spoke about the current plans for the group. Tonight, we’re having a party with the rest of my kids, their spouses, my grandchildren and my sister. Woot!!
6. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie? Behind the Green Door. Marilyn Chambers exploits were very moving.
|This photo was take by Kathy circa 1975.|
7. What do you miss most about being young? I could use that 25 year old bod. I have no idea where I lost it!
8. Who is the most annoying musical artist EVER? I don’t know about “ever”, but Lady Gaga is awful.
9. Have you ever applied for a job that was an internet hoax, asking for credit history and your social security number? No. But my lady has. To her benefit, she has never fallen for it.
Enjoy your weekend.
Judd Corizan and his Marching French Twin Choir.
Join us for Sunday Stealing