> Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Les Jenkins at the blog Stupid Evil Bastard. He credits Dave as his source. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What time did you get up this morning? Gees. Are you the fucking sleep police?
2. How do you like your steak? Rare. Like I like my woman.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Star Trek. It’s great they brought it back.
4. What is your favorite TV show? All time? M*A*S*H.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? With Kathy.
|No, I don’t know who these women are.|
6. What did you have for breakfast? Kathy treated me at The Country Diner. Eggs Benedict.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese. You gotta love cat.
8. What foods do you dislike? Asparagus sucks moose.
10. Favorite dressing? Gorgonzola Vinaigrette.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Hyundai.
12. What are your favorite clothes? A Beatles or WTIT t-shirt and my sweats.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I give up. We fucked up with this question. Anybody up for going to the Sick Evil Bastard house? Don’t push. Form a line.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? It’s just a half a cup. Seriously.
15. Where would you want to retire? Anyplace without a winter.
16. Favorite time of day? Noon. A proper time to get up.
17. Where were you born? Hartford, Connecticut. USA.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? UConn men’s basketball
19. Who do you think will never call you again? Pick a ex. Any ex.
20. Person you expect to call you next? A collection agency that thinks I owe money that I don’t. Amusing, no?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to Stealing? Kathy.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night. By lots. Kathy woke me at 10 AM. I said “What are you thinking? It’s the middle of the night!”
24. Do you have any pets? My virtual dog Happy. My he’s getting big!
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? UConn beat DePaul. Film at 11.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A DJ. There’s a film of me at five talking into my first tape recorder.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Playing “Show me yours” with Sylvia Rentalot.
29. Are you married? Not anymore. Amen.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes. Life is good.
31. Been in a car accident? I’m 259. It’s happened. Lots.
32. Any pet peeves? A few.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Bite me.
34. Favorite Flower? Blow me.
35. Favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Hardys.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Zero.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Kathy. It was a link so I could steal this meme. She just wanted to leave and take me to breakfast.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Stores? How 20th century. Amazon.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Oh, yes. Last night we…wait. Oops. Never mind.
41. Like your job? Yep.
42. Broccoli? With anchovies.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Some place warm. St. Somewhere.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? That would be Kathy.
45. What are you listening to right now? Aerosmith.
46. What is your favorite color? Gongerling.
47. How many tattoos do you have? Please.
48. How many times have you tagged someone to do a meme? Several. I’m not proud of it. Fortunately, memes are now on sites like this. I have not tagged or been tagged in a LONG time.
49. What time did you finish this meme? You gotta ask this as the last fucking question. Moron.
50. Coffee Drinker? Only occasionally. Goodbye. This meme sucked. As always, Monday Mayhem with Harriet is next.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return with Mayhem.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.