>Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. What’s the nicest thing a complete stranger ever did for you? I ran out of gas in a blizzard on the Mass Pike outside of Boston without my cell. I guy stopped by, took me to a gas station and drove me back to my car. He would not let me even pay the tolls. When I offered him money when we got back to my car he simply said, “Just pay it forward.”
2. What one thing always speaks deeply to you, to your spirit, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life? Music in general, but The Beatles in particular. I know, you know.
3. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field? Who knows? At least 15 radio stations. That’s all you get. :p
4. Of those jobs, how many did you leave voluntarily? A few. Radio is a bitch.
5. How did you discover Saturday 9? How long have you played? (Thank you for joining in!) Lola died. (Author of Saturday 8.) I had to first make up you, that Samantha character. Then I created the meme, so I guess I’m here from day one. I told Berleen once that I made her up, too. She emailed me that perhaps I did. It would explain a lot.
6. What’s the worst beverage you’ve ever tasted? Jagermeister. I do not get it at all. Pass me the Smirnoff, if it’s all the same to you.
7. Is there anything in life you are “certain” about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions? Yes. Almost about everything, but certainly treating people the way you want to be treated. No road rage. Everyone drives weirdly. Including you. Including me. Get over it. Don’t charge it if you cannot pay for it. And remember family. It’s your legacy.
8. How did you come up with the title of your blog’s posts? Something hits me usually with the pics I pick. I do use a lot of song or movie titles.
9. Would you consider yourself a good cook? Huh? Bwhahahahahahaha!!! I couldn’t scoop out dog food correctly. That’s why I have a virtual dog. (yes, you may pet him) Fortunately, Kathy is an outstanding cook!
Enjoy your weekend.
Judd Corizan and his New England Patriot Cheerleaders!