>Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official site Thursday Dating Profiles!) Let the stupidity begin!
1. Can’t find words to describe myself. Just writing this because it was a requirement. Let it never be said that you did not do the least you could do.
2. I’m quirky, have a twisted sense of humor, I’m really boring and caffeine-addicted. A moron on uppers? Tempting, but no.
3. I am submissive..we!!! Of course this won’t attract every weirdo out there. Good luck with that.
4. You will need to be affectionate cos I am, and share my values and passions….I know its a big ask, but I know you are out there..wherever you are…and I know you are not far away…I think that you are the one who is “out there”.
5. I am spunky but simple. Don’t push. The line for this one starts here.
6. Things have changed in the last week !!! so I’ll add: No Drunks. No Liars. No Married peoples. You must have had a very rough week.
7. Do you have what it takes? No.
8. Not, interested in someone who play games,who is tacky,lazy, sleeps with others,ARROGANT (usually a person who thinks they’re too cute, and talks like a teenager about themself, too wacko for me) I prefer an mature,reserved,laid back, the caring kind any day. If you capitalize all the letters in a word, everyone will understand it better. Holy shit.
10. I think the inner side of the person is what makes him/her be beautifull and wonderfull! Does that give them extra “Ls” on their words, too? Thanks for stopping by The Blog. Kathy’s got The Beach Boys on Rock ‘n Roll Fridays tomorrow. Peace.