>Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Where did you grow up? Where do you consider home? I grew up on a small planet in the Enthupian Secture, about 450 light years from Earth. I consider New England home.
2. If you could paint your car any color with no loss in value, what color would it be? I don’t own a car. My spaceship is silver. It would be cooler yellow. But there’s those pesky interstellar laws against yellow.
3. What do you think comes after death? Ha! Everyone knows that you go to Earth.
4. Name a TV show that should NOT be renewed for another season. The Santuary. Amanda Tapping’s English accent sucks moose. Where’s Colonel O’Neill when you need him?
5. If you could have a free subscription to any online service, which would you like to have? The Alien–Human Dating Site. I think it’s called Mismatch.com.
6. Where did you think you’d be at the age you are now? Since I died and came to Earth, it’s rather hard to say.
7. What did you want to be when you grew up? A sexual surrogate.
A Child’s Gateway to the Seedy Universe by I. M. Loons.
Enjoy your weekend.
Judd Corizan and his Green Alien Sex Kittens!