1. What do you think would happen if the sun were to rise in the west and set in the east one day? Well it would mean that either the sun or the earth had gone out of its orbit. Either way I suspect we’d had already gone they way of T-rex.
2. Are you tired of everyone talking about New Years resolutions when you know darn well they have no chance with them? No. I can’t think of anyone who either asked or told me about their resolutions.
3. What is the most repeated meme question around? This one.
4. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke.
|Lady, calm the baby down or I’ll have to shoot it.|
5. What should we do about kids screaming and running around in stores? Gun them down? I mean, what can “we” do here?
6. Ever write graffiti (messages on walls)? If so what did you write? Yes, only once and it was recently. My lady Kathy and I met over 30 years ago at a nightclub. I was the DJ, she was a customer. No more, no less. Why she was trying to find out whether her fave nightclub DJ was still alive or not, is anybody’s guess. The club was in Waterford (CT) and it had changed names over the years. We don’t live anywhere near it, but her dad still does. After the “day I met her
|The Club back in its day.|
father” we decided to go to that club and have a drink. The building was still there, but it had been gutted. I took markers out and wrote “Dialtone Disco Dome 1975-2010. RIP. The Hunter & Kathy”. Gary Hunter was my DJ handle. We went back recently and the graffiti had been painted over.
7. Is there really a “fat gene” or is that a figment of my excuses imagination? I have four kids. Two need to watch their weight and two need to gain a bit. I believe it’s all in the speed of your metabolism. So, yes I believe in a fat gene.
8. Do you know of anyone or have you been subjected to anyone who thinks they can sing but cannot? What is a good way to get out of letting that person continue to sing in our presence? Life’s too short. If they have the guts to go up and sing, clap loudly. There is no good way to tell someone that their singing sucks.
9. Are you happy that the “holiday’s”(sic) are over? We are visiting with my daughter and my grandchildren this weekend. So they really aren’t over. But I am SO ready.