Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme calledSaturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Do ya love New Year’s Eve? What did you do?(Or if you arrived here early, what are your plans?) We will be in on amateur night. We’ve got steaks, wine, Smirnoff & Ketel. I think we’ve got it covered. We will do a couple of films as well.
2. What’s something nice you did for someone else this year? What’s this? Pat yourself on the back day? I would hope most folks would be doing something nice every day.
3. Who do you wish could find their inner spirit to become more comfortable in their life? Find their inner spirit? Who wrote this fucker? Mahatma Gandhi?
4. What’s the best thing to inherit other than money? Sexual favors.
5. How many members of your family not living with you did you see on Christmas Day? My guess without counting, is about 40. We have a Christmas Eve bash that dates back to the 1920s in my family. It is currently my sister Diane’s party.
6. When spending time with family, how long after you arrive do you begin to feel “antsy” about being there too long? I’m cool with it. Anytime I get to spend with my kids is all good.
7. Is your family more likely to have pleasant discussions or heated arguments during a big meal? Do you join in or quietly listen in? I have never been accused of being too quiet.
8. Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas? What one thing that you didn’t get would you like to have received? These are two beauts. If you say yes to part one, then what is part two doing there? No, I do not want for anything that I did not receive. Sam, I’m begging you. Stop getting stoned before you write these.
9. What’s one area of your life you really improved this year? My love life. Kathy entered in March and we haven’t looked back!
We’re glad that you stopped by. Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blogwill return tomorrow with Judd Corizan and his Marching New Year’s Orchestra!
Hi! I'm Bud. I was in a group of friends that starting in high school, record comedy using the premise that we were a radio station that you could only hear in our studio. I was on-air in radio and nightclubs for years. I spent 20 years in radio & TV and retired after 15 years selling liquor. Something in which I believe. I'm a terminally single guy. Not that I didn't like marriage. I tried it. Lots. But I do enjoy this blog. We try to be funny.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here
because of a cosmic accident where all the web except this blog has
gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT (Why you would God only knows as Brian Wilson) said from his bedroom) visit WTIT.net. (View my
More on our facebook page. It's http://facebook.com/WTITRADIO.