Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme calledSaturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Do ya love New Year’s Eve? What did you do?(Or if you arrived here early, what are your plans?) We will be in on amateur night. We’ve got steaks, wine, Smirnoff & Ketel. I think we’ve got it covered. We will do a couple of films as well.
2. What’s something nice you did for someone else this year? What’s this? Pat yourself on the back day? I would hope most folks would be doing something nice every day.
3. Who do you wish could find their inner spirit to become more comfortable in their life? Find their inner spirit? Who wrote this fucker? Mahatma Gandhi?
4. What’s the best thing to inherit other than money? Sexual favors.
5. How many members of your family not living with you did you see on Christmas Day? My guess without counting, is about 40. We have a Christmas Eve bash that dates back to the 1920s in my family. It is currently my sister Diane’s party.
6. When spending time with family, how long after you arrive do you begin to feel “antsy” about being there too long? I’m cool with it. Anytime I get to spend with my kids is all good.
7. Is your family more likely to have pleasant discussions or heated arguments during a big meal? Do you join in or quietly listen in? I have never been accused of being too quiet.
8. Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas? What one thing that you didn’t get would you like to have received? These are two beauts. If you say yes to part one, then what is part two doing there? No, I do not want for anything that I did not receive. Sam, I’m begging you. Stop getting stoned before you write these.
9. What’s one area of your life you really improved this year? My love life. Kathy entered in March and we haven’t looked back!
We’re glad that you stopped by. Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blogwill return tomorrow with Judd Corizan and his Marching New Year’s Orchestra!
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years,we still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that we started with over 50 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. We did comedy using this "WTIT Tape Radio" station as the backdrop. it is also a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my